Things I hope for in tomorrow’s election:
- A clear winner. Hopefully there will be enough of a difference in the results so the election won’t be in dispute.
- If someone concedes be a man of your word and stick to it. Al Gore could have saved this country a lot of frustrations and leftist cries of a stolen election if he had just stuck to his word.
- If President Bush wins by a considerable majority that the left will finally shut up about “stolen elections”.
- If Senator Kerry wins that conservatives regret the loss, congratulate Senator Kerry and focus on 2008.
- That the news media shows a modicum of partiality and not declare winners in states that are still too close to call. If the media didn’t declare Gore the winner in Florida too early we wouldn’t have had the problems we did in 2000.
- That the liberals who say they’ll leave the country if Bush gets re-elected actually leave if he gets re-elected.
- This bears repeating. That when we all wake up on November 3rd we have one clear winner, a gracious loser, and citizens who can get on with their lives.
I know I’m hoping for too much.
One more reason not to vote for John “Randall Flagg” Kerry. He is now being endorsed by convicted scumbag cop killer Mumia Abu Jamal. Notice that link is from Workers World Online. The same self admitted Marxist organization that brought you International ANSWER. For those of you who may not know Mumia Abu Jamal was convicted in 1982 of killing Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner and sentenced to death. Jamal has claimed that he was framed and he is the victim of a racist justice system when the evidence against him is overwhelming. He is championed by such leftists as Rage Against the Machine, Ed Asner, and Mike Farrell who on The O’Reilly Factor told Daniel Faulkner’s widow, Maureen Faulkner, that her husband’s killer should be released because the American Justice system is “broke”. You are judged by the company you keep Mr. Kerry. I call on you to denounce this endorsement but I know you won’t. You want to keep as many of the radical left on your side as you can.
Is it just me? I just can’t seem to get excited about this election. I really would like President Bush to get re-elected but if Kerry wins…”meh”. It will just be like the Clinton years, a president who is ineffectual at best. 2000 was very different for me.
I kid about Kerry being the anti-Christ but in 2000 I really believed that about the Gore/Lieberman ticket. While people are bitching now about how the FCC is clamping down on the first amendment because you can’t talk about butt fucking on the radio, Gore and Lieberman would not have stopped there.
Gore had his roots in censorship going back to his wife’s failed project of the 80’s, Tipper Gore’s PMRC. Lieberman on the other hand had his roots in something more recent. He belonged to a similar group called the Parents Television Council. They’re mission was trying to tell you what should and should not be on TV.
Gore in his speech at the DNC In 2000 even echoes these sentiments when he told Hollywood that they need to change their ways when it came to sex and violence. Where was the talk of trampling free speech then? Oh that’s right. When liberals talk of censorship it’s ok because it’s for the greater good. With Republicans it’s all about restricting your rights.
Now looking back who would you have rather had in the White House during 9/11. I think if Al Gore was president at that time it would have been like the president character that Jack Nicholson played in “Mars Attacks”. Gore would just keep trying to negotiate with the terrorists while they keep up attack after attack until it’s too late.
Anyway there are no real hot button issues for me in this election. I happen to agree with more pf President Bush’s stances than I do with John Kerry’s. Whoever wins though, my life will go on the same as it always does. No better and no worse.
So the prophecy has been fulfilled. Kerry has picked Edwards as his VP candidate cementing the much predicted (by me) Randall Flagg/Damien Thorn ticket. So remember, a vote for the Democratic Presidential ticket is a vote for the Anti-Christs.
Search for Kerry Ticket Mate Underway:
So Damien is out and Randall Flagg will be the nominee. You know when I first read this article in my sleep deprived state I thought it said that Kerry would be picking Jim Johnson as his running mate. That wouldn’t be such a good idea because the last two guys that had a VP named Johnson didn’t make it out of office alive.